Choosing Netrin as Your Partner CTO
Netrin Accountable Care is an independent, physician-led care transformation organization (CTO) participating in the Maryland Primary Care Program (MDPCP). Netrin Accountable Care has been an approved MDPCP CTO since the program launched in 2019 and serves all Maryland counties.
Our CTO has successfully transformed 100% of our partner practices as an MDPCP Track 2 participant.
Top Performer CTO in Key Program Metrics
Our commitment to excellence and innovation has consistently positioned us as a standout performer CTO when it comes to key program metrics of the program. Netrin has consistently ranked among the top performers in key program metrics such as "Inpatient and Emergency Department Utilization", "PQI-Like Events", and "Per Member Per Month Cost" when comparing 2019 to 2022.
100% Value-based Care - Serving Independent Physicians
In 2019, many practices switched to Netrin Accountable Care, opting to partner with an independent CTO over a hospital- or medical association-owned organization.
When you choose Netrin Accountable Care as your preferred CTO, you keep your independence and benefit from tools, technology, and resources that go above and beyond the state’s CTO requirements.
Meet all the goals of the program while building additional revenue streams above and beyond the MDPCP by gaining access to our resources.
- Predictive Analytics and Population Health Tools
Identify the highest-risk patients who will benefit most from hands-on care coordination
- Telemedicine Integration
A ready-to-use, HIPAA-compliant solution endorsed by patients and doctors
- Remote Patient Monitoring
Inform care management for multiple conditions using real-time patient data
- Medication Management and Delivery Services
To promote patient adherence and prevent avoidable side effects
- Behavioral Health Integration with Social Determinants of Health Screening Tool
Solutions that fit your patients’ needs
- Multidisciplinary Care Management
Care management team including interdisciplinary, clinically trained, and patient-focused professionals.
- Transitional Care Management services
View our 2024 Package Options
View our 2024 Package Options
About the Maryland Primary Care Program
MDPCP is an innovative, value-based care program launched by the state of Maryland and the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services to deliver advanced primary care throughout the state. The program is unique to Maryland and rewards practices for value-based, comprehensive care that lowers costs.
MDPCP participants are expected to transform primary care from episodic, fee-for-service care into comprehensive, patient-centered, value-based care.
CTOs are a resource to help guide the practice through this transformation.
Who Is Eligible?
- Maryland-based primary care practices
- Practices that are using a certified EHR
- Practices that care for at least 125 attributed Medicare, fee-for-service beneficiaries
- Specialty designations include:
- General Practice
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pediatric Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
- Co-located Psychiatry
How it Works
To support care transformation efforts, MDPCP participants receive upfront payments:
- Care management fees every quarter
- Performance-based incentive payments every year
Netrin Accountable Care offers flexible package offerings to best suit the needs of your practice.
Interested in Applying to the MDPCP for 2024?
The application period for the MDPCP for the 2024 Performance Year is now open! Primary care practices that are interested in joining the MDPCP as new participants should apply until Monday, July 17, 2023 at 11:59 PM ET.
Application Resources for Providers
- Check out the Request for Applications (RFA) for PY2024 which includes program details, requirements for participation and application instructions.
- Visit the Practice Application Portal to submit your application to be considered for participation in 2024.
- Check the Practice Application Portal User Manual as a guidance for logging into and navigating the Practice Application Portal.
- Preview the Practice Application Questions- questions that prospective practices and FQHCs will need to complete in order to apply.
Review the links below for more information and guidance about the program and application process.