Who We Serve
Netrin Health is well-poised to help independent physician practices, mid-sized medical groups, single- and multi-specialty practices, and federally qualified health centers move into value-based care models.
We begin with a one-on-one conversation to identify your practice priorities and develop an individualized plan of how to accomplish your practice goals.
In these models, physicians and other health care providers come together voluntarily to provide coordinated, high-quality care for their Medicare patients.
Goals of Coordinated Care
- Ensure patients—especially complex, chronically ill patients—get the right care at the right time
- Prevent unnecessary duplication of services and medical errors
- Reduce health care utilization and costs
How We Support
- We manage all regulatory aspects of forming an ACO (or other value-based care structure) and working with CMS.
- We provide continuous, on-site practice transformation and support for physicians, nurses, and practice staff.
- We ensure all partner physicians meet necessary ACO, meaningful use, and EHR and quality reporting requirements.
- We provide customized, end-to-end technology to optimize existing EHRs and patient claims data.
- We create full-service technology infrastructure and applications to assist with patient outreach, engagement, and treatment.
- We help physicians build high-value closed-loop physician referral networks.
- We identify at-risk patients, create disease registries, and create customized interventions.
- We create a full-service care management infrastructure for monitoring patient health, social needs, wellness, and chronic care management.