Choosing the right partner is essential for success.
Netrin Health officially opened operations in 2016 by collaborating with independent primary care practices in the greater Capitol area. The next year, Netrin Health launched its first accountable care organization as part of the Medicare Shared Savings Program. No investor backing. Not hospital owned. Not payer owned. Wholly physician owned.
Today, Netrin Health continues to build physician-led networks of independent providers and practices, free from investors.
We bring together physicians and care teams who are committed to doing the right thing for the right reasons: Providing better health, better care, and better value to patients, their families and communities, and their providers.
- Put the patient at the center of care
- Collaborate to improve care across all care settings
- Increase the value of health care for all clinical stakeholders and patient communities
- Pursue initiatives that contain costs and drive revenue
- Use data for good to empower providers, engage patients, and inform process
- Deliver innovation that reduces provider burden and supports virtual care
We've got answers! Let us show you the Netrin way today.
What our clients say
We provide each independent provider and practice with a personalized mix of people, processes, and technology to help drive their success.
The experts who make up Netrin Health have been guiding accountable care organizations and independent physician networks around the country since 2012. Netrin Health is comprised of clinical, process-oriented people who are focused on improving patient outcomes and reducing costs through enhanced processes and actionable data.
We help guide practice transformation initiatives and workflow optimization—including telehealth, remote patient monitoring, and behavioral health integration—so independent providers can thrive in value-based care with shared-risk payment models.
Whole-person care acknowledges the importance of addressing an individual’s social needs in conjunction with their health needs. Netrin Health evaluates every patients’ social determinants of health during their initial assessment. We do this so we can confirm patients have access to the right services—for example, a dietician or a community food bank—in addition to their primary care physician. We also use the assessment findings to develop an individualized, whole-health care plan for the patient, and we refer to that plan when following up with patients in between their outpatient visits to engage them in their own health and to empower them to reach their goals.
Whole-person care includes:
- Customizable assessments to measure and identify social barriers to healthy living.
- Social service integration to connect patients with vetted, community-based agencies.
- Referral management to improve coordination across the patient’s health care team.
- Longitudinal patient records to display critical medical information in real-time to all members of the patient’s care team.
Virtual & Connected Care
Today, patient care doesn’t just happen in the doctor’s office. It can happen anywhere the patient is. Netrin Health is building the expertise, technology, and resources to support “care at a distance” that improves patient outcomes, enhances the quality of care, and reduces costs across the continuum of care.
Virtual health solutions—both synchronous and asynchronous—can complement, or even replace, in-person care but also can drive revenue. To build a virtual care strategy, Netrin Health collaborates with each practice to help them identify the tools they need to manage patients where they live while also optimizing fee-for-service revenue and maximizing shared savings.
Virtual care management tools include:
- Medication delivery services
- Remote patient monitoring
- At-home diagnostic testing
- Clinical screening apps
Data & Analytics
We want providers to practice the “art of medicine” without being burdened by too much data and information. Netrin Health uses high-powered, proprietary data analytics and algorithms to generate actionable patient insights that guide care management. The result? Providers spend more time giving the right care to the right patient at the right time.
Using large-scale, data-aggregation techniques, Netrin Health pulls data from a variety of sources, including acute-care settings, long-term care settings, home health systems, ambulatory EHRs, claims data, practice management systems, and health information exchanges (HIEs) including CRISP.
Netrin Health constructs predictive analytic models using several different risk stratification algorithms combined with adjusted clinical group (ACG) risk scoring, social determinants of health codes, and hierarchical condition category (HCC) codes. Through our partnerships, we fuse clinical and claims data with outside contextual data to build holistic models of patients, the communities in which they live, and their interactions with their local health care system. We place our analytics in the hands of our independent provider practices and our care team members through our secure, cloud-based platform, which offer easy-to-read dashboards and reporting.
Integrated with CRISP
Netrin Health pulls the following data from the Chesapeake Regional Information System, or CRISP:
- Practice patient data
- Encounter notifications
- Prescription drug monitoring program data
Integrated with EHRs
Netrin Health has connected with multiple EHR systems, such as:
- Advanced MD -- Allscripts Professional -- Amazing Charts
- Aprima -- AthenaHealth -- CareCloud -- Centricity
- Dr Chrono -- eClinicalWorks -- eMDs -- Greenway Medical
- Kareo -- Lytec -- McKesson -- Meditech
- NextGen Healthcare -- Practice Fusion -- Virence